The Most Reliable Data Center in Iraq
The Most Reliable Data Center in Iraq
Colocation and Hosting Solutions Provider
Data centers are the backbone of any organization’s operations. They store and process the data in a secure manner. Organizations need to consider various factors when choosing a data center in Iraq to ensure reliable and scalable processes in the long run for their applications and data.
If you need a data center in Iraq you should consider Greyhound Hosting,
Our ISO 27001 certified and PCI DSS certified facility offers reliable, scalable solutions to any business wishing to store their data digitally in an environment that offers availability for high-end and mission-critical applications with maximum security.
In this article we will describe the two of many services that our data center in Iraq
- Server Colocation
- Managed Hosting
What is data center colocation?
- Companies like Google and Facebook co-locate their servers in data centers. It is a more secure and resilient option for companies that don’t want to keep their servers on their own premises, but they still want to be able to maintain full control on them.
- It saves the company money to have their servers co-located instead of running them at their offices.
- Greyhound offers a variety of plans of server colocation that are tailored to different needs and budgets.
1U, 2U, 4U Colocation
The most widely used colocation is 1U, 2U, 4U colocation which are suitable for different purposes, perfect for small-scale deployments.
Half Rack Colocation
A 20U half rack colocation is used for small sized companies whose requirement of server space is less. It is ideal for growing deployments.
Quarter Rack Colocation
with 10U of secure colocation space, suitable for startups and organizations with smaller critical systems.
Full Rack Colocations
Usually, large scale enterprises that need more space for their servers to function properly uses 42U full rack colocation to meet their needs.
- Our server colocation calculator gives you transparent, clear-cut colocation pricing on services within our data centers, including our central site.
What is Managed Hosting?
- Managed hosting is a type of web hosting where the provider takes care of everything from the software to the hardware.
- It is the act of having someone else handle your web hosting needs by providing you with:
- Server management
- This service is especially useful for those who want to avoid spending time on routine maintenance tasks that are often tedious and require advanced knowledge.
- Our managed hosting plans in Greyhound hosting are as follows:
Hosting based on Linux operating system that allows us to use wide range of open-source programs like PHO, Python, MySQL and many more to build your application or website.
Although the most common hosting plans use Linux operating system, but a subset of server owners prefers using Windows operating system based hosting because it offers unique benefits, and its interface is has a much more friendly user experience.
Greyhound provides you with three website hosting plans tailored for your business needs.
- Shared Hosting Plan
- Dedicated Hosting Plan
- VPS Hosting Plan
Customized Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Cloud on-demand self-service deployment model that provides users with complete control of their virtual infrastructure. It has flexible and scalable options designed to handle your operating system and applications.
A private cloud is a type of “cloud” where data is stored on servers inside a company’s own secure network. It is also known as a “self-managed” or “on-premises” cloud because organizations build and manage their own private cloud. Greyhound data center in Iraq offers two private cloud options for your business:
- Self-Managed Private Cloud allows your company full control of its cloud system.
- Managed Private Cloud gives your business extra support when it’s needed.
What is the difference between managed hosing and server colocation?
- Both solutions provide protection against downtime and scalability, but the difference is in the ownership of the hardware, control over upgrades, and expertise.
- Server colocation is becoming more popular, because it provides a cost effective option to run your data center. There are many benefits of server colocation. It is almost the same as managed hosting except for the fact that the company owns the servers and location.