Disaster recovery as a Service
Create a Disaster Recovery Plan to Ensure Business Continuity
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) enables the continuation of your business operations in the face of unforeseen events, natural or man-made disasters. It supports your business continuity and improves your compliance with good governance and audit requirements.
We can collaborate with you to design your disaster recovery plan. Our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) model gives your business the best expertise, hardware, and experience to prepare for any disaster.
Grey Hound plans include clear recovery point objectives (RPO) so you know how recently your operations have been secured. We also include recovery time objectives (RTO) because we know you want to understand the time it will take to restore operations after a disaster. Our disaster recovery services will get your business up and running fast if they are ever needed.
Our DRaaS solutions are designed to meet your specific needs. We deliver an average savings of upto 30% Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to an in-house solutions. Multiple DR zones can be setup for greater flexibility and protection.
- Clear, customized Service Level Agreements backed by 24/7 customer support.
- Bandwidth services for replication are included in the cost.
- Deployment can be quick, easy, and is fully controlled by the user.
- Hybrid investment models provide choice between capital expenditure (CapEx) or operational expenditure (OpEx).
- Shared and dedicated infrastructure choices are available.
- Hot Disaster Recovery
- Fast recovery of all your data inputs using real-time applications to avoid data loss.
- Designed to provide minimal RPO and RTO for your business.
- Cold Disaster Recovery
- Periodic Backups provide a cold standby server with a replication of your data.
- Higher RTO and RPO, but lower costs.
- Perfect for applications that do not carry critical transactions.